With more than 10 years of experience working in the nonprofit sphere and on literacy initiatives, I partner with individuals and organizations to provide support in five key areas. These areas include:
- Partnering with organizations to design and perform youth needs assessments
- Developing effective youth and parent engagement strategies
- Implementing research-based approaches to youth engagement and inclusion
- Providing guidance in strategic program planning and implementation
- Facilitation of effective data collection and program evaluation
There is a three step process for establishing a working relationship. The first step is to complete the online intake form to share your current individual or program needs and to identify the scope of your project. The second step is to schedule a phone introduction interview. This gives me an opportunity to learn more about your work and it gives you an opportunity to learn more about me. Finally, if your project aims and needs are aligned with my area of expertise and you decide to move forward, a formal proposal will be created and sent to you following a full review of your project.